A Room in the Country is a family run B&B situated at the foot of the Pentland Hills between Balerno and Kirknewton. Claire, Grant and Barney the dog will give you a warm welcome and ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant stay. We are 2 miles outside the village of Kirknewton in an exclusive development in a rural setting. All complimentary toiletries are cruelty free.
Please don't hesitate to phone or email for any additional information.
Prunes / Grapefruit / Cereal / Muesli / Porridge
Add one of the following:
- Scrambled egg and Scottish smoked salmon on toast
- Scrambled egg, Scottish smoked salmon and cream cheese on a toasted bagel
- Vegetarian sausage, vine tomato, potato scone, baked beans, mushrooms and a fried egg
- Fresh berries, Greek yoghurt, croissants and Emmental
- A Room in the Country Special – (onions, garlic, spinach, cherry tomatoes, fresh chilli and cumin topped with two eggs, served with Greek yoghurt and lemon juice)
All served with:
Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate / Toast